ioGuard Drive FAQ.
- What is NGD extension file?
- NGD(New Guard Data) Volume Raw Data File
- [General] What is ioGuard Drive?
- > ioGurad Drive is portable security software for USB drive & External HDD's data encryption.
- [OS] Compatible operating system?
- > Windows XP/7/8.1/10 32/64bit platform
- [Feature] How many volume drive can be created?
- > Unlimited
- [Feature] What is Min-Max Volume size?
- > Trial version : Min 100MB, Max 500MB
> Pro Version : Min 100MB, Max Unlimited
- [Feature] How to Password recovery?
- > You have 5 time retry chance.
> Not supported default password reset and master key.
- [Feature] Support Filesystem format
- > FAT/FAT32/NTFS, FAT32 limited file size 4GB
- [Feature] How to upgrade software?
- > Just replace 'ioguard.exe'
- License Policy?
- > ioGuard can use for only one registed volume.
> 1 license can use 3 times.
> 1 license can use n times for each other volume.